The definition of accessibility adopted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is as follows: “The Web is fundamentally designed to work for all people, whatever their hardware, software, language, culture, location, or physical or mental ability.”
Among other things, web accessibility enables the following:
- injured persons can navigate our website without using a mouse
- colour-blind persons can distinguish colours
- persons with a limited grasp of English can better understand our texts
- seniors can more easily use our website
Feel free to contact us if you need help when navigating our website or filling out a form, or if you are unable to access some content with adaptive computer technology (ACT).
We used the following tools to ensure that our website complies with the Québec government’s accessibility standards:
The Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is generally compatible with all recent browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.), regardless of the platform used (Windows, Mac OS X, Android, etc.).
For the best web experience, you will need to activate the following parameters in your browser:
- PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- SSL protocol